This game is currently under development and in Alpha phase.
The schedule is: Beta is currently in progress, release will be the first of June 2018.
The game is a 3D hidden object game, set in a realistic environment. It is targeted at the parents/grandparents of young gamers (age 4-8) and will therefore contain only child-friendly content.
See this blog post for more about the core game concept.
A screenshot of the current version:
A video of the previous version:
See these blog posts for more about the state of the project.
The targeted content to be included at 1 June is:
- At least 4 levels
- At least 2 types of objects to find
- At least 2 kind of interactions object have when you try to catch them
- Time trial (Random placement)
- Art style
- Hand-crafted realistic objects
- Lush environments to hide objects in
- Low to medium polygon count
- Playable gaming on 3yrs old common laptops
- High fidelity when using decent gaming hardware
- Mouse and keyboard
- PC (Steam)