This game is currently released.
The schedule is: Beta is currently in progress, release will be the last friday of June 2018.
The game is a 3D hidden object game, set in a realistic environment. It is targeted at the parents/grandparents of young gamers (age 4-8) and will therefore contain only child-friendly content.
See this blog post for more about the core game concept.
A screenshot of the current version:
A video of the previous version:
See these blog posts for more about the state of the project.
The targeted content to be included at 29 June is:
- Interesting take on the hidden-object games with a 3D game and fresh gamemodes
- 5 story levels
- Interactive level selection with story integration
- 15 hide-n-seek levels with 2 gamemodes
- 3 types of gnomes to find
- Interesting behaviors and inter-gnome interactions using 5 different AI’s across the gamemodes.
- Hidden objectives, secret collections, achievements. It’s all in it.
- Art style
- Hand-crafted realistic objects
- Lush environments to hide objects in
- Low to medium polygon count
- Playable gaming on 3yrs old common laptops
- High fidelity when using decent gaming hardware
- Mouse and keyboard
- PC (Steam)